Monday 4 April 2011

Digipack and Magazine advert



Digipack 1
Above are my first three images to my digipack. To the far right you can see the image that would be used as the CD front cover, I think its quite a statement piece and the image is a nice natural picture of Taylor in a setting of green trees that relate well to the actual muic video, the red writing contrasts well with her red accessories which makes it stand out that little bit more. I have also placed an effect on this image called 'grain' which gives it an edgy unique feel.
The middle image which would be the back cover of the CD is in fact a screen shot of Taylor from my edited film, I think the fact its a natural pose with no adjustments made makes it seem raw and in theme with the video itself and the song. The red writing again contrasts well with the green background.
The final image is to the far left and would be used for an inside sleeve of the CD, the image is quite a striking pose with the same 'grain' effect I added onto the front cover. Again Taylor has red accessories that go really well with the other two images and they all contrast well with eachother.

Digipack 2
Above is the set of my second digi pack being the other three images for the CD. Starting with the far right image you will see half of Taylors face, reason being is beacuse all along Ive tried my best and worked hard to create a unique edgy raw film and I wanted these supporting products to be the same and do it justice. This image would also be an inside sleeve for the CD and the effect used is again 'grain' to match with the previous images. There is a red signature from Taylor on this image to give it a personal touch, which I think it does.
The middle image is what the actual CD would be and as you can see I have placed the image I would use for the front cover onto the CD with the words 'Moby' and the song title swirled around the hole in the middle. I really like this idea and thought it looked good again keeping in with the unique feel I was going for.
The last image to the far right would be another inside sleeve picture, its another picture of Taylor tilted to the side to give a quirky feel! The big earrings to me, make it seem like a statement piece and the effect on the pose keeps it real.




Magazine advert
Above is the magazine poster I created in Photoshop to promote the artist and the single/album. As you can see Its an image of Taylor posing on a set of stairs, I think its a really raw, funky image which goes well with the other supporting products. Again I have the red writing which contrasts to the digipack, the writing is bold and in capital letters to create a great impact.
The effect I put onto the image has made it seem like shes been painted and gave it quite a cartoon feel to it. Her makeup is bold and creates such a dramatic look I think it gells brilliantly with my digipack and the music video.
The title of the poster is quite plain however still bold in jet black colour and font. What I also like about it is the shadow you can see to the right of her, this again just adds to the drama and rawness of the image and makes the overall poster that bit more interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment